Privacy and SecurityWe understand you may have certain concerns regarding your personal information, such as how it is collected, used and shared. Aussie Trolleys assures you that we will handle your personal information securely and carefully. We strictly adhere to the Australian privacy laws and make sure our team members do the same.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE ITThe information we collect includes your name, business name, billing and delivery address, phone and fax number and email address. These things are collected so we can provide you with a great service, to complete your transactions and to deliver products to you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATIONWe will only share personal information:-
- For purposes that have been described we are collecting it for
- With the individuals consent
- As part of an asset sale of the business
- As specified by law
- We will take all reasonable steps to store and use your personal information securely. As it is in Aussie Trolleys interest to make sure you are confident shopping with us online.
HOW WE HANDLE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Your personal information is not collected unless you place an order with us
- When an order is placed you will be asked for the following information:-
- Your name
- billing and delivery address
- phone number
We may share this information with third parties involved in the processing of your order. For example the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- Aussie Trolleys is committed to reducing the amount of fraud. As a first time customer you may find a staff member will contact you to, confirm the details you have supplied to us.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any personal information to any third parties.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email address. We use this solely to respond to your enquiry.