Privacy and Security
We understand you may have certain concerns regarding your personal information, such as how it is collected, used and shared. Aussie Trolleys assures you that we will handle your personal information securely and carefully. We strictly adhere to the Australian privacy laws and make sure our team members do the same.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
The information we collect includes your name, business name, billing and delivery address, phone and fax number and email address. These things are collected so we can provide you with a great service, to complete your transactions and to deliver products to you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share personal information:-
- For purposes that have been described we are collecting it for
- With the individuals consent
- As part of an asset sale of the business
- As specified by law
- We will take all reasonable steps to store and use your personal information securely. As it is in Aussie Trolleys interest to make sure you are confident shopping with us online.
HOW WE HANDLE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Your personal information is not collected unless you place an order with us
- When an order is placed you will be asked for the following information:-
- Your name
- billing and delivery address
- phone number
- Aussie Trolleys is committed to reducing the amount of fraud. As a first time customer you may find a staff member will contact you to, confirm the details you have supplied to us.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any personal information to any third parties.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email address. We use this solely to respond to your enquiry.
Our online credit card payment facility uses the latest in credit card and fraud protection, it provides 128 bit SSL Browser Encryption and supports Credit Card Verification Value. We endeavour to provide you with a secure environment to transfer your confidential data from your browser to our financial institution. This system does not store your credit card details and are passed to the merchant bank immediately.
We at Aussie Trolleys strive to protect your personal information and will treat it with the same safeguard as our own sensitive information. We will not provide access to your information to any third party not involved in the ordering and delivery process, unless we are required or permitted to by law, or have the clear written permission of the individual concerned. You may contact us to obtain your personal information, however, we may occasionally deny access to information where the law expressly allows it. This policy will be reviewed from time to time and updated in line with customer expectations and legislation. We will take steps to advise of any changes that may affect you.